Stapelstein® Rainbow Set classic is the ideal Stapelstein® Set to start a motley adventure of movement. The Stapelstein®Rainbow Set classic combines the six harmonious colors of the rainbow. The motley Stapelstein® Board confetti classic is the perfect complement for dynamic-movement applications. With this colorful rainbowSet you experience the diversity of Stapelstein®.
For more movement, play and fantasy in children's everyday life.
If you want to use Stapelstein® products for balance games and for courses, it is best to do so on a level and non-slip surface. Stack the Stapelstein® elements only as high as you feel safe. We recommend that you stack a maximum of 3 elements if you want to climb a tower on foot.
Products from Stapelstein® are waterproof and can be taken into the water. However, they do not replace a buoyancy aid! Young children must be supervised when playing in the water with products from Stapelstein®.
Did you know that Stapelstein® Original and Inside elements can make beautiful drum sounds when floating in the water?
Pointed objects and surfaces such as scissors, stones, knives, nails, wire or small pointed children's teeth can leave permanent marks on Stapelstein® products. Particularly severe damage can affect the stability.
Maximum load Stapelstein® Original: 180 kg
Maximum load Stapelstein® Board: 120 kg
Maximum load Stapelstein® Inside: 50 kg
Did you know that a Stapelstein® Original element weighs only 180 g? So it can withstand a thousand times its own weight!
- Safe stacking toy: no sharp corners, water, saliva and UV resistant.
- Stapelstein® Original: 180 g light and loadable up to 180 kg
- Dimensions Stapelstein® Original: Diameter = 27.5 cm, Height = 12 cm
- Stapelstein® Board: 268 g light and loadable up to 120 kg
- Dimensions Stapelstein® Board: Diameter = 35.5 cm, Height = 8.4 cm
- The Stapelstein® Original and the Board are made of resource-saving EPP (expanded polypropylene)
- Can be combined with all products from Stapelstein®
- Color of the actual products may differ from that on the screen, due to lighting conditions during product photography and different screen settings.